Jubilee - celebrate, ignore or bemoan?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Not so much parties, but, I do get invited to several "Gentlemens Clubs", and, occasionally to that Golfing place near Virginia Water, wide circle of acquaintances I have. ;)

Yes, we have some 'gentlemen's clubs' over in Attercliffe. Also a rather exclusive invitation only couple's club and a few places which cater to more niche interests, where you really can widen your circle.

mudsticks

Squire
Yes, we have some 'gentlemen's clubs' over in Attercliffe. Also a rather exclusive invitation only couple's club and a few places which cater to more niche interests, where you really can widen your circle.

Make you nostalgic for the days of a pampas grass in yr front of garden..

It's all online now 'pparently, no horticultural skill required whatsoever :sad:

mudsticks

Squire
Didn't know feminists needed a 'stick on' one, thought they were natural?

Something I have learned from this forum.

Errrrr

I'm going to regret this I fear..

But what on earth are you talking about.??

What have you 'learned' about feminists and moustaches from this forum, or indeed from anywhere.??

:wacko:

D

Deleted member 49

Errrrr

I'm going to regret this I fear..

But what on earth are you talking about.??

What have you 'learned' about feminists and moustaches from this forum, or indeed from anywhere.??

:wacko:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to educate you...everyone knows feminists are hairy,man hating,greasy haired,cardigan wearing,arty,nasty tree huggers....
I should know 🙄

mudsticks

Squire
Proudly guilty on the last three counts..

Although not always a cardi*..

Right now, it's a humdrum work fleece.

Shame you didn't give Sheppy a chance to answer though..

His admirable willingness to trot out the same weary old clichés, to maintain his consistent record of predictable idiocy, is almost endearing :rolleyes:

Almost like a forum 'treasure' :laugh:

*I do have an extensive collection though..

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member

'I went to one of those parties once .... you know, where you all throw your car keys in a bowl and then pick a set out....

I don't know who got my moped but I drove that Peugeot for months...... '

Victoria Wood, c 1976.

I found this very funny. Kate Robbins sings Bond themes in the style of Victoria Wood.
'Goldfingerrrrrrrrrr...the man with the Midas tutch...'

View: https://youtu.be/AmFDxnz5Yxk

Last edited:
Top Bottom