How long have we got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I hope not, this place can be interesting, informative and amusing. Depends how many more furious, inarticulate nutjobs turn up with their provocations, insults and general frenzied flailing around.

In 5,

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I hope not, this place can be interesting, informative and amusing. Depends how many more furious, inarticulate nutjobs turn up with their provocations, insults and general frenzied flailing around.

In 5,

Yet more abuse towards members, cant have a decent thread without you ruining it……its about time you all realised, your part of the problem. May i suggest councilling for some of you, because the looking in the mirror isnt working for you all

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
Yet more abuse towards members, cant have a decent thread without you ruining it……its about time you all realised, your part of the problem. May i suggest councilling for some of you, because the looking in the mirror isnt working for you all

Didn't take you long.

Any chance you can deal with your anger issues? Go for a bike ride before you blow your adrenals apart. :bicycle:

jowwy

Didn't take you long.

Any chance you can deal with your anger issues? Go for a bike ride before you blow your adrenals apart. :bicycle:

I havent made an abusive post in this thread…….poster number 2 went straight in with the insults and name calling. Something im guessing you didnt want to happen.

why not call him out on it, like i am

jowwy

His post wasn't abusive. It didn't even name you, or anyone else.

You just can't help yourself.

So he didnt call people furious inarticulate nutjobs……..thats abuse in my book, but maybe your english isnt the best.

but again, your calling out the wrong people……be different, admit that there are members on here, that like nothing more thanto abuse people, they did it on the old naca and now they have been doing it on here, since its inception in sept 21….but none of you want to admit it, cause you think your all perfect little angels of delight.

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Über Member
So he didnt call people furious inarticulate nutjobs……..thats abuse in my book, but maybe your english isnt the best.

My English isn't the best?

Would you like me to get big red out and correct your posts that lack punctuation and capiltalization?

Wind your neck in. You're making an absolute fool of yourself.

jowwy

My English isn't the best?

Would you like me to get big red out and correct your posts that lack punctuation and capiltalization?

Wind your neck in. You're making an absolute fool of yourself.

Im making a fool of myself……dear me, take a look at your posts, childish memes, name calling, telling people what to do….typical teacher

No…ive admitted to being part of the problem, but until others do the same, it will continue to happen

This isn't meant as a personal attack, but if that's the case you're far and away the worst offender. Maybe consider calming it down a bit?

jowwy

Show me the name calling.

In a typical teacher way, your calling me inarticulate with making points about my spelling and grammar…….its the way politicians get away with abusing people, but making other points in reference to the situation, without directly name calling

Top Bottom