How corrupt can this Gov get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to be clear then, you think that he went round to all the hospitals and care homes and private dwellings in the UK and made decisions about the use of PPE, which patients would be allowed where, what was an AGP and what wasn't, how the CPR guidance would change, the staffing levels, the implementation of IPC guidance, which theatres would be shut and which would remain open, designation of wards, when PPE would be used etc.

He went round everywhere and did all that did he?

He failed to lead at a time the UK needed a leader. You’re deliberately, as always, misreading the post.

Two select committees, led by former Cons Ministers, said as much last week in a 150 page report and that is provable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

Just so you know, you don't get banned whe someone reports you.

You get banned when the mods decide that what you post is unacceptable within the rules of CC.

Maybe you likened someone to a male member??
If I was reported, then banned as a consequence nothing I posted is inaccurate is it?

I'm quite aware how these ban's work, I've had enough of them, and no it's not time to change my posting style before anyone suggests it.😉

As for the exact reason all you get is some half assed explanation of rule flouting.

Just so you know.........

mudsticks

Squire
If I was reported, then banned as a consequence nothing I posted is inaccurate is it?

I'm quite aware how these ban's work, I've had enough of them, and no it's not time to change my posting style before anyone suggests it.😉

As for the exact reason all you get is some half assed explanation of rule flouting.

Just so you know.........

That's right Shep.

You do you :okay:

He is the leader of a failing government, just as the CEO of a failing business would be responsible, or the manager/coach of a failing football team would be responsible.

I'm afraid Johnson just doesn't have the skills to lead and make the right decisions to effectively run the country.

D

Deleted member 49

Yes.

You keep telling us Boris was at fault, where do you think the blame sits closer to the patients? Or was it all down to Boris?
Ffs are you Carrie ? He's the so called leader of the country....I'm taking it you read the covid report ? The one that told us the goverment made big mistakes.We locked down far too late.I think the wording was "one of the most important public health failures the United Kingdom has ever experienced"
Test and trace....it's been a disaster and I'm guessing you trying to blame it on patients eases it somewhat for you ?

D

Deleted member 49

Just to be clear then, you think that he went round to all the hospitals and care homes and private dwellings in the UK and made decisions about the use of PPE, which patients would be allowed where, what was an AGP and what wasn't, how the CPR guidance would change, the staffing levels, the implementation of IPC guidance, which theatres would be shut and which would remain open, designation of wards, when PPE would be used etc.

Your really not keen on knowing what happened are you ?
He failed to attend five high security Cobra meetings during January and February that were held to prepare for a possible pandemic. The allegation was published by the Sunday Times and later confirmed by Michael Gove. During this period, Johnson went on country breaks with his pregnant fiancee – fuelling concerns that he hadn’t take the threat seriously enough at an early stage.

Those fears hardened after it emerged that on 3 February, he claimed the UK was ready to be a free trade “superhero” fighting against those who wished to put up trade barriers to stop diseases such as coronavirus. Stung by the claims, the government issued a long defence of Johnson’s handling of the crisis and said the Sunday Times was guilty of “a series of falsehoods and errors”. Gove said it was not unusual for other ministers to chair Cobra meetings.

mudsticks

Squire
It’s the satirists that I feel sorry for.

Yes something I opined many years back.

It's like the gov have taken the lampooning work back in house.

But as we have heard from one of our regular correspondents .

Some people just don't care one jot about government corruption.

They voted for this shower, and seem to care very little for the outcome..

So long as they're alright..

This seems to be the political atmos round these parts, at the moment.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Just so you know, you don't get banned whe someone reports you.

You get banned when the mods decide that what you post is unacceptable within the rules of CC.

Maybe you likened someone to a male member??

I’m reminded of the attitude of some towards the reporting of drivers who use a mobile at the wheel. The subsequent loss of licence and livelihood is blamed upon the reporter rather than the behaviour of the offender.

It’s the same here; concern is expressed for the loss of privilege not for the behaviour which brought it about.

mudsticks

Squire
I’m reminded of the attitude of some towards the reporting of drivers who use a mobile at the wheel. The subsequent loss of licence and livelihood is blamed upon the reporter rather than the behaviour of the offender.

It’s the same here; concern is expressed for the loss of privilege not for the behaviour which brought it about.

It would appear to be so.

But that makes you look like a 'tough guy' you see.?? :rolleyes:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Yes something I opined many years back.

It's like the gov have taken the lampooning work back in house.

But as we have heard from one of our regular correspondents .

Some people just don't care one jot about government corruption.

They voted for this shower, and seem to care very little for the outcome..

So long as they're alright..

This seems to be the political atmos round these parts, at the moment.
Y'know what's odd? I don't think it is necessarily 'as long as they're alright'. I often get the impression that a lot of these fawning Johnson apologists are quite happy to assume the position and get a kicking from their heroes, just as long as the people they despise are getting kicked a bit harder. Funny, that.

mudsticks

Squire
Y'know what's odd? I don't think it is necessarily 'as long as they're alright'. I often get the impression that a lot of these fawning Johnson apologists are quite happy to assume the position and get a kicking from their heroes, just as long as the people they despise are getting kicked a bit harder. Funny, that.

I've heard that posited as a theory before..

That some people would rather they, themselves get hurt a bit, so long as someone they don't like gets hurt much more.

I'm going to ponder that psychological theory, on my ride now.

Suns out, essential chores are done, it's a sunny Sunday, in October..

Too good a chance to miss :hello:

Top Bottom