How corrupt can this Gov get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Keep up, the proposition was that the UK should have done better against Covid because since Brexit we could control/shut our own borders
Do you honestly think we've done the best we can against covid ? If so your farking delusional...nothing to do with Brexit and everything to do with the goverments response.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Do you honestly think we've done the best we can against covid ? If so your farking delusional...nothing to do with Brexit and everything to do with the goverments response.
I expected you to keep up better than this

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Just to check, you do know when Brexit actually happened don't you?
Yes, January 30 2020 just before the pandemic. The transition period was at the end of 2020. I wasn't clear enough in my post about that, but the UK always had control of its borders during the pandemic and had the power to control who came in, like other countries throughout the world did at that time. I believe it was an island throughout that time, which also made control easier. Boris Johnson had the same opportunity as every other leader did to control the borders. Others surrounded by land borders did better than us e.g. Germany, bordered by nine other countries, did much better and closed borders in March 2020 with stricter lockdowns.

I believe Johnson's government's management of the pandemic in 2020 was a shambles. Never mind using my clumsy wording as a smokescreen to avoid an answer, do you believe his performance was a shambles, or was he just unlucky?

Last edited:
Have you ever tried reading posts before you react ?

Right whingers do love a bit of cherry picking.

So has every Government in power in every country been solely responsible for all Covid deaths there, or is it Just Boris?

They all handled it way better by actually listening to the medical scientists, not economists and herd immunity advocates.

His handling is one of the worst in the world and Covid hasn’t gone away, still tens if thousands of new cases daily, the highest in the world.

No-one can be responsible for Covid but they are responsible for their reaction to it.

This gov was elected on ‘Controlling our borders,’ but when it came to controlling them, they failed.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
BJ is the PM. He’s the one that makes the decisions, or not as has been recently proven.
Just to be clear then, you think that he went round to all the hospitals and care homes and private dwellings in the UK and made decisions about the use of PPE, which patients would be allowed where, what was an AGP and what wasn't, how the CPR guidance would change, the staffing levels, the implementation of IPC guidance, which theatres would be shut and which would remain open, designation of wards, when PPE would be used etc.

He went round everywhere and did all that did he?

mudsticks

Squire
If you're referring to me some pr*ck must have reported me and I'm banned 'till the 28th, but like Arnie "I’ll be back".

Just so you know, you don't get banned whe someone reports you.

You get banned when the mods decide that what you post is unacceptable within the rules of CC.

Maybe you likened someone to a male member??

Top Bottom