Eric Zemmour - French Presidential Candidate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
LOL no I didn't. I picked you up for getting all idiotically twisty-knickered about people using words...

View attachment 329

Only in your febrile imagination.

Phew! That's how I read it. I only picked Chief Conflatulent up on punctuation because he uses his (fallible) grasp of grammar to try to undermine peoples' posts. I've already told him that the pernickety punctuation pixie would intervene when he tried this.

Anyhow, Keep Calm and Carry on Capitally.
Old fellas can get a bit mystified by interweb conventions. I have this on good authority.

Two more with nothing to say, although I sympathise to a degree because who really gives a toss about the French presidential election?

D

Deleted member 49

Two more with nothing to say, although I sympathise to a degree because who really gives a toss about the French presidential election?
Is it some comfort to know they have as big a prick in Macron as we have with Johnson?

icowden

Legendary Member
Is it some comfort to know they have as big a prick in Macron as we have with Johnson?

Do you really think so?
Macron at least has some presence on the world stage, is respected and generally seems to have led his country well. I don't see the comparison between him and the populist serial liar, philanderer and egotist that we have put in charge.

D

Deleted member 49

Do you really think so?
Macron at least has some presence on the world stage, is respected and generally seems to have led his country well. I don't see the comparison between him and the populist serial liar, philanderer and egotist that we have put in charge.
Yea I really do....I know Johnson takes some beating but I can't say anything positive for Macron either.

D

Deleted member 49

I'd vote for Valerie Pecresse.

No idea if her policies are any good, but some eye candy would liven up the next pointless flapping gums summit.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-who-would-be-frances-first-female-president
What would you do with your posters of Thatcher ?

Pale Rider

Veteran
What would you do with your posters of Thatcher ?

I think they could happily live side by side.

Reminds me of a bar I went into in Bruges.

Behind the bar itself was a large portrait of Margaret Thatcher.

The barmaid didn't speak English, so I was unable to find out what the crack was.

But I was able to raise a glass to my favourite prime minister.

Top Bottom