Eric Zemmour - French Presidential Candidate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Or or what?

Goodness knows why drinking and posting has initial capitals.

If you are going to pick at my punctuation you need to up your game considerably.

A task which I know is beyond you.
I wasn't going to but now you come to mention it, why did your sentence in post #54 end with a comma?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Or or what?

Goodness knows why drinking and posting has initial capitals.

If you are going to pick at my punctuation you need to up your game considerably.

A task which I know is beyond you.
Drinking and Posting is a thing, Paley, as you obligingly demonstrated in the small hours. Not just happening to sip a beer as you log in, but posting in such a condition that posts make it through, which would otherwise be filtered out before you hit reply. And I'll capitalise Whatever I Like, thanks. Odd that you missed the capital 'Its' though, given that it was an actual mistake. Not even a very good pedant.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Drinking and Posting is a thing, Paley, as you obligingly demonstrated in the small hours. Not just happening to sip a beer as you log in, but posting in such a condition that posts make it through, which would otherwise be filtered out before you hit reply. And I'll capitalise Whatever I Like, thanks. Odd that you missed the capital 'Its' though, given that it was an actual mistake. Not even a very good pedant.

You make as many mistakes as you like.

Your crystal ball is also more hazy than usual.

Not having a very good day, are you?

I wasn't going to but now you come to mention it, why did your sentence in post #54 end with a comma?

Getting a bit desperate, aren't we?

icowden

Legendary Member
Getting a bit desperate, aren't we?

At the risk of upsetting @mudsticks, i think we are back to
_44630360_barnhill_smashed_226170.jpg

Pale Rider

Veteran
The person in the glass house is you moaning about snide/snipy comments.

Keep trying.

Claud picked me up for mistyping a comma and a full stop.

So I pointed out as many of her errors as I could be bothered to.

You, of course, never respond when someone has a dig.

More transparent hypocrisy.

Also, stop twisting my posts - it's dishonest.

I'm not moaning about her constant sniping, bring it on I say.

Pale Rider

Veteran
He's desperate, isn't he? I feel sorry for him and his desperate need to have the last word.

Dummy still out, I see.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
LOL no I didn't. I picked you up for getting all idiotically twisty-knickered about people using words...

View attachment 329
Phew! That's how I read it. I only picked Chief Conflatulent up on punctuation because he uses his (fallible) grasp of grammar to try to undermine peoples' posts. I've already told him that the pernickety punctuation pixie would intervene when he tried this.

Anyhow, Keep Calm and Carry on Capitally.

Top Bottom