Eric Zemmour - French Presidential Candidate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I find it a little strange that you have to look me up. Sad and infantile, but this is what we get from you and nothing more. Not sure that I look like an Orc either but who knows eh. Pic taken on a 200 km ride in March 2019 btw. Have you done anything of note regarding cycling or do you just pop around on a bso to Uni and back, when you’re not hanging out the back of your bf obviously.
Cool story, bro.

slowmotion

No, she's suggesting you're as retrograde in your thinking as an argument-from-design creationist.
Bimey! You are Brian Sewell and ICMFP.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
I've seen that phrase a couple of times recently, does it have a specific meaning or just an attempt to sound like one of those 'hipster types'. Serious question.
I see Google still hasn't reached the Black Country. Yes it has a specific meaning. Which, funnily enough, is why people use it.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You're doing it wrong, epic Fail Rider.

That is the problem with bullshite words and phrases - those who use them look stupid.

See also: straw man, sealioning, conflate, passive aggressive, etc,

theclaud

Reading around the chip
That is the problem with bullshite words and phrases - those who use them look stupid.

See also: straw man, sealioning, conflate, passive aggressive, etc,
I'm loving that your next move is to go to war on the word 'conflate'. Has the abbreviation 'etc.' managed to upset you as well or are you simply attempting to use it here? Not sure if completely lost It or or just Drinking and Posting.

Not the only thing that makes him "look stupid" but hard to argue against the pale one based on this.
Screenshot_20211206-101331_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Pale Rider

Veteran
Not sure if completely lost It or or just Drinking and Posting.

Or or what?

Goodness knows why drinking and posting has initial capitals.

If you are going to pick at my punctuation you need to up your game considerably.

A task which I know is beyond you.

Top Bottom