Don't Look Up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
That's the one..:okay:

Johan Johanson soundtrack..
Virthulegu Forsetar's on Spotify!

mudsticks

Squire
Virthulegu Forsetar's on Spotify!
Ah I see what you did there..an easy misspell
Viroulega ??

And my keyboard isn't sfisticated enough for that funny umlouty thing on the O either .

But ta for the heads up..
Enjoying it right now..

I even bought some new headphones for the conference just gone, so I can enjoy it properly..

Sorry for the drift Clauders, but you said you didn't mind :angel:

stephec

Regular
I watched it last night, with my wife. it treads a very narrow path between absurdity but pulls it off.
The worst thing was my wife charged me for the snacks she brought in from the kitchen. 😀

Old joke alert.

When I went to the cinema last night I gave them a £50 note to pay for my popcorn but they would accept it, luckily I had two £20s and a £10 in my wallet as well.

mudsticks

Squire
Old joke alert.

When I went to the cinema last night I gave them a £50 note to pay for my popcorn but they would accept it, luckily I had two £20s and a £10 in my wallet as well.

I used to mortify my kids by taking home made popcorn, in paper bags, to the cinema, cos of the outlandish prices... :rolleyes:

It's a wonder they still speak to me...

..Let alone borrow me their Netflixes.

:angel:

stephec

Regular
I used to mortify my kids by taking home made popcorn, in paper bags, to the cinema, cos of the outlandish prices... :rolleyes:

It's a wonder they still speak to me...

..Let alone borrow me their Netflixes.

:angel:
I've not been for years but I have heard that apparently they now search people's bags to stop them bringing their own food in.

mudsticks

Squire
I've not been for years but I have heard that apparently they now search people's bags to stop them bringing their own food in.

We even used to take tupperware and a flask, or even a beer, if it was a really long one like LotR.

But then the same lady who sold the tickets also sold the popcorn, and made the coffees so I think searching bags wasn't uppermost in her mind

Tbh she was probs quite glad someone was doing their own catering ..

stephec

Regular
Never happened to us.
The cinema is next to wilkos and their sweets are a quarter of the price so everyone does it.

We even used to take tupperware and a flask, or even a beer, if it was a really long one like LotR.

But then the same lady who sold the tickets also sold the popcorn, and made the coffees so I think searching bags wasn't uppermost in her mind

Tbh she was probs quite glad someone was doing their own catering ..
It must be just a tight northern thing, Cineworld at The Valley in Bolton if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom