Discussion of Range Rover woman being charged .... as formerly seen on CC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
FishFright

FishFright

You are largely full of sh*t
But it doesn't bother me one bit

Could this be the beginning of a Pale Rider Ode to TheClaud or something. A few iambic pentameters and the poet laureate's job is yours.

Time to fill my coffee cup
Now that I have stirred things up

Almost as good as fish puns.

Incidentally, why does everyone deny the woman was a hero rather than deny she was a heroine? Just wondering.

Heroine has gone the same way as Actress , in the bin along with other outmoded gender divisions

The Crofted Crest

Heroine has gone the same way as Actress , in the bin along with other outmoded gender divisions

Yeahbut, nobut. Why have al the female terms made way for male ones. Why aren't male actors referred to as actresses? Heroes turned into heroines? Why are women being obliged to accept traditional male nomenclature?

D

Deleted member 28

Yeahbut, nobut. Why have al the female terms made way for male ones. Why aren't male actors referred to as actresses? Heroes turned into heroines? Why are women being obliged to accept traditional male nomenclature?
Cos that's what the Women wanted.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I think we're off and running!

A veritable virtue signalling fest is in the offing.

D

Deleted member 28

Is that what they told you?
No, it would be interesting to find out who is either offended or thinks it's now inappropriate, old fashioned, out of date etc, etc to refer to things as 'female'?

Actress for example, as said everyone is now an Actor so taking on the Male term.

Is it Men who felt the Feminine terms needed to be scrapped in favour of the Male ones, I can't see Men getting away with that one surely?

Nope, current defences hold up to an metre easily and need to be reinforced if it threatens to get any higher(regularly), however they are already being reinforced. On itself numbers don't say much off course ''just a few thousand'' years ago the planet was covered in ice, considering the numbers human population consist of back then you can't scientifically blame Humans off that climate change. Yet it still happened,(europe is not like the north pole anymore) and thousand years isn't very much climate wise. Now again i don't say there is any human made climate change, i do say it isn't all down to human made climate change and just throwing numbers around makes you no better than all the guys claiming the climate is not changing at all, or those who say the earth is flat. That's also proven by the fact that the article you quote doesn't say it's half a metre but it's could be/maybe/ possibly be correct. That's a big difference. If that the reality check-ish for you, just replace Water level with Boris Johnson and i'm sure you ''ll be with me.

Top Bottom