Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Compare that to where I live and you'll understand my frustration with c*nts like you bleating on about how we should let anyone into the country blah, blah, blah when you f*ckers don't have them living by you.
So essentially you don't like people with non-white skin and people who don't have English as a first language?

I think there's a word for that...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Last edited:

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I looked at the high level results…..i didnt go deep diving just to appease a racist tory voting prick. Thats also the ONS stats were as i looked at the welsh gov stats on their website. There can be some huge anomaly's with the figures.
Show us the link that goes to a 'high level results'page from a government website that describes the population of Wales as 'Welsh-white and Welsh- non-white'.

You will be telling us next that occupations were listed as 'Shepherds or In a choir'

Right then, where is that link?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Show us the link that goes to a 'high level results'page from a government website that describes the population of Wales as 'Welsh-white and Welsh- non-white'.

You will be telling us next that occupations were listed as 'Shepherds or In a choir'

Right then, where is that link?

im still waiting for you to produce documents about strikes and request for 18% pay rises..........another tory racist

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
So essentially you don't like people with non-white skin and people who don't have English as a first language?

I think there's a word for that...

Is it 'Duck'?

D

Deleted member 49

I had to do a double take when I heard on the radio that she flew in in a chinook, what's the farking point!
To look badass....the whole military,invasion thing !
You have to give it to her,Patel was a tough act to follow and she's giving her a run for her money.

C R

To look badass....the whole military,invasion thing !
You have to give it to her,Patel was a tough act to follow and she's giving her a run for her money.
It may work in the US, but given the British tendency of taking the piss when someone is seen to be trying too hard it is more likely to backfire in here. The tank photo didn't seem to do Truss the Brief any good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom