Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

H

WTF has football got do with anything?
How do you judge who should or shouldn't be living in your area ? Playing football your ok with....without a job living in sh1t conditions your not.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
That would be the 6% non white welsh surely???

What would be?, are you assuming that all English, Scots, Irish, Polish... etc people living in Wales, are non-white?

D

Deleted member 28

Your the racist tory boy making himself look stupid…….funny how your happy to have ethnic minorities at your football club, but not were you live.

Have no choice on both counts.

D

Deleted member 28

How do you judge who should or shouldn't be living in your area ? Playing football your ok with....without a job living in sh1t conditions your not.

As above, I have no say in either.

D

Deleted member 28

Croydon says hello. The town is not without its architectural and road planning problems but none of that is caused by the diversity of the residents.

?

D

Deleted member 28

Everyone has a choice……you choose to support them from the stands, but wont support them in your towns and villages.

The last time I looked the average professional footballer contributed a fair bit to society via taxation and took very little in return.

D

Deleted member 28

Don't come here and live in those sh*t conditions then?

I was answering your question, the one I quoted. Nearly 30% of my neighbours were not born in the U.K. according to the 2011 census.

92B0E25E-B3BB-4AE5-84B3-144658B3FAC9.jpeg

Edit: 2021 census shows an even larger percentage born outside the U.K. - now over a third.

4EECC2FF-5B6E-4CE0-954B-300EABEE646D.jpeg

Last edited:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
And there we have it, how many of you people crying out for asylum seekers, or immigrants in general, actually live in an area that has that many?

Ahem. Top 10 calling.
Screenshot_20221102-220523-057.png

Anyway it isn't a competition. The dispersal system is hugely political, and getting you harrumphing in The Swan is part of what it's all about. Still 'n' all, Swansea is a City of Sanctuary and has a hugely active support and solidarity network, the cornerstone of which is the sort of people who had their mates murdered by the pals of the governments you voted for in the 80s. My maternal side of the family is from your neck of the woods, as I've probably mentioned. They're mostly affable racists as well.

Top Bottom