Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

I have a mosque not far from were i live, i got no issues with them being here. Maybe its because im not racist.

Well done, what percentage of the population where you live are white Welsh?

C R

Have you really asked this question?

So is Kevin Fong an immigrant? Is Adil Ray an immigrant? For that matter, is Priti Patel an immigrant?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

Well done, what percentage of the population where you live are white Welsh?
What percentage of the Wolves team are white and have English sounding names 🙄 It means nothing.
Most people here in Blackpool I'd say care far more about hospital waiting times, being able to see a dentist, putting food on the table,being able to put the heating on....your looking for blame when the party you voted in are the culprits.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
So 94% of people where you live are not White or Welsh?

No, i read your question wrong…

94% white welsh, 6% non white welsh….3.2m in wales, so 10% would be 320,000 and 5% would be 160,000…..so around 192,000 non white welsh. Which is nearly the same size as the whole of woverhampton.

in wolverhampton 18% class themselves as non white british….10% of 220k is 22k, so around 40k are classed as non white british..

so in wales there are 5x as many non white british/welsh than there are in wolverhampton.

give or take a few thousand as i cant be arsed to work it out fully.

D

Deleted member 28

H
What percentage of the Wolves team are white and have English sounding names ?
Most people here in Blackpool I'd say care far more about hospital waiting times, being able to see a dentist, putting food on the table,being able to put the heating on....your looking for blame when the party you voted in are the culprits.

WTF has football got do with anything?

D

Deleted member 28

94% white welsh, 6% non white welsh….3.2m in wales, so 10% would be 320,000 and 5% would be 160,000…..so around 192,000 non white welsh. Which is nearly the same size as the whole of woverhampton.

What?

I know you're a bit dense mate but Wolverhampton is around 68% White so not quite the same at all is it?

Give up before you make yourself look even more stupid.

jowwy

What?

I know you're a bit dense mate but Wolverhampton is around 68% White so not quite the same at all is it?

Give up before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Your the racist tory boy making himself look stupid…….funny how your happy to have ethnic minorities at your football club, but not were you live.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

in wolverhampton 18% class themselves as non white british….10% of 220k is 22k, so around 40k are classed as non white british..

so in wales there are 5x as many non white british/welsh than there are in wolverhampton.

give or take a few thousand as i cant be arsed to work it out fully.

Aren't there any English, Scots, Irish, Polish..... etc living in Wales then?, in these days of international travel, it must be a rare Country where 100% of the population are of a single Nationality, or, Race.

jowwy

Aren't there any English, Scots, Irish, Polish..... etc living in Wales then?, in these days of international travel, it must be a rare Country where 100% of the population are of a single Nationality, or, Race.

That would be the 6% non white welsh surely??? The census data just split it as white and non white….not by nationality or race.

Last edited:
Top Bottom