Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Braverman makes Pritti Patel look like Jesus.

But there is already a thread on suella braverman opened up in my 2022 by @Bromptonaut to were he used her proper name. So why open up another using another name, why not just use the original one???

or is it because flabbers opened it, then its ok, cause you all like him and hes part of your clan???

That thread was about her being (a) Attorney General and (b) being, or purporting to be, an ignoramus about the law surrounding trans people.

As the Home Secretary she needs a new thread.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
That thread was about her being (a) Attorney General and (b) being, or purporting to be, an ignoramus about the law surrounding trans people.

As the Home Secretary she needs a new thread.
But you keep failing to explain why there is a need for an infantile and abusive name to be attached to these threads? Or why it is always Foodie who starts threads with abusive names regarding non-white women in positions of power?

I am pretty sure if it was other posters starting these you would have a different opinion on the level of abuse being put up.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
But you keep failing to explain why there is a need for an infantile and abusive name to be attached to these threads? Or why it is always Foodie who starts threads with abusive names regarding non-white women in positions of power?

I am pretty sure if it was other posters starting these you would have a different opinion on the level of abuse being put up.

because he is head of the NACA clan....they will be ostracised from the group if they are found to be condemning one of their own.

In other words, they are all up each others arses.

There are, so far as I can see, two threads. Both concern successive Home Secretaries and their policies.

Perhaps you have a point about infantile/abusive names though I find them amusing.

There is no evidence that they are in way related to the fact that both incumbents are of Indian heritage.

jowwy

There are, so far as I can see, two threads. Both concern successive Home Secretaries and their policies.

Perhaps you have a point about infantile/abusive names though I find them amusing.

There is no evidence that they are in way related to the fact that both incumbents are of Indian heritage.

Theres also no evidence to refute the claim either…..it works both ways. if it was one thread you could possibly say it was just a childish name, but now we have two threads, which could mean theres a theme here. Up to you to decide what you think the theme is.

But i do believe there is under lying racial connotations to the thread names.

classic33

because he is head of the NACA clan....they will be ostracised from the group if they are found to be condemning one of their own.

In other words, they are all up each others arses*.
Wasn't that someone else you accused of being "Clan Chief", now it's someone else. Who next I wonder?

*Can you keep what you do in the privacy of your own house out of any thread. It's not as though we want to know in the first place.

jowwy

Wasn't that someone else you accused of being "Clan Chief", now it's someone else. Who next I wonder?

In other words, they are all up each others arses*.
*Can you keep what you do in the privacy of your own house out of any thread. It's not as though we want to know in the first place.

not homphoic are you classic??? i mean would you say that to a gay man/women..."hey do what you want in the privacey of your own home, but keep it away from me"

Theres also no evidence to refute the claim either…..it works both ways. if it was one thread you could possibly say it was just a childish name, but now we have two threads, which could mean theres a theme here. Up to you to decide what you think the theme is.

But i do believe there is under lying racial connotations to the thread names.

The theme is Home Secretaries.

It's usually up to the poster making an assertion to stand it up. Until I see some evidence, for example other posts by FF, then you've not made any sort of case.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
LOL at the poor little righty-shiteys, virtue-signalling their black, shrivelled little hearts out. :laugh:

Top Bottom