Common law

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
send in the social media expert first.jpg

farfromtheland

Regular AND Goofy
I phone you tube.jpg

Mugshot

Über Member
If that works for you then fair enough, it's completely alien to me though, unless you eventually meet and can put a face to a name so to speak.

My point I suppose is why do people spend so much time and energy arguing the toss about something on social media when they can surely interact with real live people instead, especially when it clearly causes them anguish.

Shep, you didn't mention anything about arguing the toss, what you said was "conversations" and "spoken to" in your post I replied to.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member

ebikeerwidnes

This stuff with the crime number

Presumably you can ring the cops with an allegation that Fred is killing people by jabbing them with poison - AKA Dr Fred is vaccinating people - and you would get a crime number
but that is all that would happen

but then these 'special' constables are then using this as evidence of a crime???

is that how they are doing it - and thinking (???) it makes their intervention more valid?

Beebo

Veteran
The restraint shown by the Police is very impressive.
Surely the Police can just issue a blanket order to all staff to just ignore anyone who tries to do this.
If I called 999 and said my take away delivery was cold and a crime had been committed I would expect them to put the phone down. This is a similar complaint.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

We're talking about the anti vax lot though aren't we?

What's that got to do with voting for a Government, and even if it was who's to say little Mr nobody from East Anglia knows any better?
If you mean me, I'm not from East Anglia. I just live here now. Some of us do move more than 5 minutes away from our birthplace and the safety of a pub full of like-minded bores.

What it's got to do with voting is that these common law sov cit anti vax recruits are going to vote overwhelmingly for a certain wing, aren't they? I don't expect many of them to go around calling for a totalitarian communist revolution! Even if there aren't enough to elect a total nutjob even at local government level, they'll drag the Overton Window across.

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Regular
The restraint shown by the Police is very impressive.
Surely the Police can just issue a blanket order to all staff to just ignore anyone who tries to do this.
If I called 999 and said my take away delivery was cold and a crime had been committed I would expect them to put the phone down. This is a similar complaint.

The issue you have these people think they have a right to forcibly stop someone, I don't want to see volunteers hurt or any healthcare staff.

Milton Keynes was the closest I have seen to violence, but it ended in the anti's trashing the place, making threats and binning equipment, the material stuff can be replaced, but still.

mjr

I wonder if you'd get the call reference number (one would be generated and it would be reported as at least a non-crime call in the stats) and whether it would be linked to a case of wasting police time...

Top Bottom