Brexit is going wonderfully as shown by these examples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
@jowwy - yeah, I read it. Thirteen minutes after the thread was posted, you piled in with your usual carping & whining and poor-little-me fake victim bullsh!t, like the dismal self-fulfilling prophecy you are.

Reading the actual words of other posters (which you're either unwilling or unable to do), nobody did what you are pretending/fantasising they did.
you boris loving prick
Bizarre. And you accuse me of being off my tits! :laugh:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
@jowwy - yeah, I read it. Thirteen minutes after the thread was posted, you piled in with your usual carping & whining and poor-little-me fake victim bullsh!t, like the dismal self-fulfilling prophecy you are.

Reading the actual words of other posters (which you're either unwilling or unable to do), nobody did what you are pretending/fantasising they did.

Bizarre. And you accuse me of being off my tits! :laugh:

there you go...more victim blaming bollox. Go suck on sturgeons cock, you farking womble

Xipe Totec

there you go...more victim blaming bollox. Go suck on sturgeons cock, you farking womble

"Victim-blaming"? In what possible world are you and your fellow Brexit morons the 'victims'? YOU WON, you utter dimwit, YOU WON EVERYTHING.

And I'm not even going to ask about your bizarre sexual preoccupation with Scotland's First Minister. But some comments really are windows into the soul, aren't they? Or in your case - into a vast, black infinite void of endless, howling despair.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
your the one that said i typed about some poor victim blaming fake nonsense....but your delusional if you thnk that remainers havent been flinging abuse round to brexiters

you keep thinking ive got some despair or im angry or sad or miserable.....im none of those things, i got better things to do with my life than moan or dispair about farking brexit. It syou r remain morons that moan like fark...

people like myself, shep, craig the cyclist etc etc etc ....we couldnt give a fark what you brexit as done to you and your children or other peoples children in the distant way off future. They are too busy chasing pokemons around the local park.........and you lot call us thick.

anyway....lets hope it rains soon, before another thick as fark remainer blames brexit for it being dry and sunny.

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

i got better things to do with my life than moan

1660228619183.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Like it or not, we are out with little chance of getting back anytime soon.
I’ve been reading Tim Marshall’s book about geography. The UK has always been on the periphery of Europe and always been some what of a stand alone nation.
Britain was never fully committed to EU integration, there was always a trade off between loss sovereignty and increased prosperity.
If a large percentage of the population can be convinced that they were not benefiting from increased prosperity (red wall etc.) then it was only a matter of time before they wanted their sovereignty back.
The benefits are intangible and probably don’t exist but we are now free to plough our own lonely furrow.

Haven't read the book, but, I do recall, when we joined EU (well EEC as it was then), one of my occasional drinking pals announced "this won't work, we have been fighting with the b******s for a thousand years, and, we have been beating them, so, they hate us". ;)

All uphill

Haven't read the book, but, I do recall, when we joined EU (well EEC as it was then), one of my occasional drinking pals announced "this won't work, we have been fighting with b******s for a thousand years, and, we have been beating them, so, they hate us". ;)

On my recent trips to NL, France and Belgium I don't get the impression that we are uniformly hated. Some of our hooligans maybe.

More a sense of disappointment that we English and Welsh would bring ourselves so low and be so reluctant to face realities about our significance in the world.

Beebo

Veteran
Haven't read the book, but, I do recall, when we joined EU (well EEC as it was then), one of my occasional drinking pals announced "this won't work, we have been fighting with the b******s for a thousand years, and, we have been beating them, so, they hate us". ;)

De Gaulle vetoed our entry on two occasions before we actually joined.
I don’t think they hate us, they just realise we will never accept full federal integration.

BoldonLad

On my recent trips to NL, France and Belgium I don't get the impression that we are uniformly hated. Some of our hooligans maybe.

More a sense of disappointment that we English and Welsh would bring ourselves so low and be so reluctant to face realities about our significance in the world.

Agreed, I was quoting a Pal’s view, not mine.

It would appear, from the referendum result, his view was in the majority.

Last edited:

BoldonLad

De Gaulle vetoed our entry on two occasions before we actually joined.
I don’t think they hate us, they just realise we will never accept full federal integration.

Agreed. I was quoting a Pal’s view, not mine.

It would appear, from the referendum result, that his view was in the majority.

Last edited:

All uphill

Quite the opposite on my recent forays. I encountered more bewilderment and fraternal concern than anything else but I expect most don’t give us much thought. The Irish have good reason to feel aggrieved but I’ve not yet seen it descend into personal animosity.

I think we are in agreement :wacko:

Top Bottom