Brexit is going wonderfully as shown by these examples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Veteran
Like it or not, we are out with little chance of getting back anytime soon.
I’ve been reading Tim Marshall’s book about geography. The UK has always been on the periphery of Europe and always been some what of a stand alone nation.
Britain was never fully committed to EU integration, there was always a trade off between loss sovereignty and increased prosperity.
If a large percentage of the population can be convinced that they were not benefiting from increased prosperity (red wall etc.) then it was only a matter of time before they wanted their sovereignty back.
The benefits are intangible and probably don’t exist but we are now free to plough our own lonely furrow.

D

Deleted member 49

WTF ?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Do you honestly think that a brexiter, brexiteer, clever person, is going to come and post on here, about the benefits of brexit. When you already have a bunch of pricks posting and making their usually bollox posts

I mean really......your all as clever as the remainer who blamed brexit for it not raining.

I believe Pale Rider was a Brexiter, and despite disagreeing with pretty much everything he said, he seemed an intelligent chap. He has his own reasons for leaving the forum, but at least he put up coherent points for his beliefs.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I believe Pale Rider was a Brexiter, and despite disagreeing with pretty much everything he said, he seemed an intelligent chap. He has his own reasons for leaving the forum, but at least he put up coherent points for his beliefs.

yet he was called thick and racist by remainers.....because they tared all brexiters with the same brush. Remainers did and pick and choose which ones to call those names, they just said ALL BREXITERS.

whether you agree or not, its my opinion and i have seen it across both forums.

But i have never seen or heard a brexiter call into a radio station and state the current water situation is brexits fault......now that is thick as pig shoot

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
1660212895850.png

Xipe Totec

it rained last night....greece dropped some off for us. Remainers thick as pig shoot

View attachment 1909

It might be hot today, but it's been pissing down regularly here in Scotland, all summer.

And that's another massive failure by the Scottish Government - weren't those thousands of big, ugly windmills they stuck on every available field & hillside supposed to blow all the clouds away? :angry:

jowwy

It might be hot today, but it's been pissing down regularly here in Scotland, all summer.

And that's another massive failure by the Scottish Government - weren't those thousands of big, ugly windmills they stuck on every available field & hillside supposed to blow all the clouds away? :angry:

is that brexits fault too?? or isnt sturgeonblowing good enough?? lol

Xipe Totec

is that brexits fault too?? or isnt sturgeonblowing good enough?? lol

You are Brexit's fault. And you know it.

Thing is, you're the winner! You won, you got everything you wanted - all the media, the government, the opposition, even the bloody headless braindead chicken LibDems - they're all on your side, all supporting & bigging-up the big, special, grown-up choice you made! They're all your guys! You should be celebrating, flopping & wobbling around as you dance an endless little jig of pure happiness and triumph and exultation! Whoopeeeeee!!!!

So why - why - are you so desperately, relentlessly fücking miserable?

Don't bother denying it.

jowwy

Thing is, you're the winner! You won, you got everything you wanted - all the media, the government, the opposition, even the bloody headless braindead chicken LibDems - they're all on your side, all supporting & bigging-up the big, special, grown-up choice you made! They're all your guys! You should be celebrating, flopping & wobbling around as you dance an endless little jig of pure happiness and triumph and exultation! Whoopeeeeee!!!!

Don't bother denying it.

miserable - hahahahahaha you smoking farking weed or something?? or you got a sturgeon pube stuck in your teeth.

Didnt take long for this thread to be turned on its head and brexiters turned on again....what was it, less than 2 pages.

1660220142888.png

Don't bother denying it.

Voters remorse?

Xipe Totec

@jowwy - This thread is your place to celebrate your glorious, joyous victory! Us remainers - us losers, us pathetic, misled failures - the ones who got it so, so horribly wrong - we want to see you happy, we want to hear about all the wonders and opportunities and optimism that your epoch-making triumph has bestowed upon us all, whether or not we voted for it. We want to be able to share. So tell us, please.

This is your time, your chance. But you don't seem to want to take it, and that makes me - makes us - sad. Gloat, sneer, insult if you want to. It's your prerogative, because you were right, and we were wrong.

But please, please, tell us what we all won.

Please.

jowwy

@jowwy - This thread is your place to celebrate your glorious, joyous victory! Us remainers - us losers, us pathetic, misled failures - the ones who got it so, so horribly wrong - we want to see you happy, we want to hear about all the wonders and opportunities and optimism that your epoch-making triumph has bestowed upon us all, whether or not we voted for it. We want to be able to share. So tell us, please.

This is your time, your chance. But you don't seem to want to take it, and that makes me - makes us - sad. Gloat, sneer, insult if you want to. It's your prerogative, because you were right, and we were wrong.

But please, please, tell us what we all won.

Please.

maybe you havent read the thread....but it was farked after post number two, when remainers started posting their usual bollox.

What you all won was a forum, where you could spill your bile and vitruol torwards anyone who doesnt listen to your farking moaning week in week out, about the same things.

Go cosy up to sturgeon you boris loving prick....( heres another ellipsis for you)...

Last edited:
Top Bottom