Bojo on good form

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
The volley of cretinous abuse of Johnson on here tells me Boris hit the right note, although I knew that already.
As opposed to the arris-licking sycophancy in your post.

And the blue-rinse brigade at the conference.

Meanwhile outside the conference British business owners were not so convinced, unsurprisingly, as they thought he hit all the right notes ... but in the wrong order.

Last edited:

stowie

If only running the country effectively was simply being able to read pre-prepared quips off an autocue. We would be sorted.

steve292

What Heseltine said in 2018

Lord Heseltine has told Good Morning Britain that Boris Johnson is a politician who “waits to see the way the crowd is running and then dashes in front”.

He said: “Well, I think that you have to see Boris as a career map. He works it out, he decides which way the wind is blowing, and that wonderful phrase about a politician - a man who waits to see the way the crowd is running and then dashes in front and says, ‘Follow me’.”

Cold War Steve sums it up nicely
nc_ohc=d5-OejdGS4QAX8otXdX&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr3-3.jpg

Salty seadog

The volley of cretinous abuse of Johnson on here tells me Boris hit the right note, although I knew that already.

I'd like to ask that Labour lass what she thought of it, the reply would no doubt lose the party another load of votes.

Is Boris a teller of the truth, a man of honour?
A proven lier recorded for posterity?

Don't ask me the same question back. Tell us about Boris and his relationship with honesty.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Heinrich Bunter may not be a Nazi, but he's certainly exceeded his tuck shop allowance courtesy some shady donors.

Top Bottom