Are you still wearing a face mask?

Are you still wearing a face mask?

• Yes - all of the time

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Yes - most of the time (in shops etc.)

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
See posts 171 and 173 for non hearsay opinions. How much time did your drinking pal spend in the pubs?
One of those posts doesn’t specify where in Scotland, one is comparing Glasgow to Preston.

as I said my pal was in Edinburgh, and, was comparing to Newcastle.

He was in Edinburgh for 3 days, attended a music concert of some form, rest of his waking hours in various pubs and/or eating places.

three peoples experience, (two whom, I don’t know, so, three lots of hearsay, in my book), not statistically significant, I agree.

Last edited:

MrGrumpy

Regular
I wasn’t talking about pubs as much, once folk are full of the drink inhibitions take over. However heading to shops etc it’s pretty much a given that they are worn . However of all the ones that don’t wear masks it the younger folk that aren’t ?! That maybe paints a picture of attitudes to the current scenario we are in .

Milzy

The poll was 25th October I bet every month the poll is changing to less mask wearing. Nobody around the Northern parts of the U.K. bother now.

Am in Germany where it is again compulsory AND since Mondag, CV vaccination certs are required everywhere….

82B895B1-DD93-44C3-BBD3-B706FF55B1AE.jpeg

Top Bottom