Apart from TC is anyone else having less hot meals in this heat?

Apart from TC is anyone else having less hot meals in this heat?

• With bag

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without bag.

• I'm eating like a rabbit including the poo

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

No change here. Usual quantities of garlic and chillies being ingested, and gravy last night with the vegetarian roast.
A bonus had been eating salad leaves from the garden since the end of March as an extra item on the plate, but the heatwave has caused them to bolt.
Talking of garlic and chillies....my favourite salad.
Chopped cherry tomatoes finely sliced,celery finely sliced.In a bowl mix fresh garlic and birds eye chilli's with a glug of olive oil.Add a spoonful of capers and some chopped fresh basil.Mix it all together.Salt and pepper and leave to marinade.
I guess it could be a salsa,but it's good with anything.Dont know where my partner got the idea/recipe from but it's delicious..hotter the better for the chillies^_^

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Do you mean 'fewer' hot meals?
Or had you forgotten the word 'cooler'?
For Heaven's sake.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Alright, Robert Baker.

1658771540835.png

?

Ian H

Guru
I cast my vote purely to see how many people had voted for the first choice.
Less/fewer mostly doesn't matter except to pedants, but in this case the question is ambiguous.

slowmotion

Salad and proscuitto for lunch. I'll shortly set off a smoke alarm as I attempt to pan-fry a "round steak".

slowmotion

Round steak? Is that a posh burger?

It's a ridiculously cheap Angus steak that I found in a budget supermarket on Vancouver Island. Youtube says it's tough but it's OK if you fry it at a ludicrously high temperature.

Attachments

• P1050487.JPG
    P1050487.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom