Anyone got any fuel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

3 local petrol stations all closed this morning…

Sandwich is open as of an hour ago. I'm full anyway so don't know what they have to offer.

FishFright

Don't worry Boris called in the foreign cavalry

FA8O6PBX0A4PW9x?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Salty seadog

Still no Fuel in Deal. Will be out on the prowl for some soon. Down to less than 100 miles in each car....
Unfortunately we are having to play the game. As a member of the 3am club just get out and do it. Thanet, Dover, Canterbury all have 24 hr stations. It's a bugger but we need the fuel to get to work to earn the money to buy the fuel.

StuAff

The station directly opposite had a delivery just before closing (midnight) last night. Got up early (seven) and filled both bikes, so good for two working weeks (420 odd miles). It was busy over there most of the day, but quiet- yet still with fuel- now. Panic might finally be over…

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Well!
I managed to fill-up with diesel this lunchtime. Found 1 station open 20 minutes away. Called Wimpers immediately to come and get some petrol and by the time she got there some 40 minutes after I filled-up they were then out of diesel. Close call. Still at least we now have to cars fueled for a while. It seems to be specifically a south-east problem now.

Top Bottom