Anti-vaxxers going too far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnno260

Regular
Indeed, when is a protest not a protest?

you can peacefully protest sure, but tresspass and stealing isn’t protest.

Johnno260

Regular
In other news, the execrable JHB may face court action. I hope it costs her a significant amount.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/1...on-claim-dr-julia-grace-patersons-mask-sales/

No she will crowd fund the legal fees like Kate Shemirani did, raise almost 70k take no legal representation, get fined £1875 and pocket the rest.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Bloody hell. That is appalling - I thought I'd only see this sort of thing in the States :sad:

Is Corbyn in the videos? Does he actually get his hands dirty?
Is he on bail or did he not get charged over the arson thing?

Johnno260

Regular
Is he on bail or did he not get charged over the arson thing?

He was released pending investigation 12hrs later, he wasn't even on bail for the arson threats.

Johnno260

Regular
I'd LOVE to see that happening! I'd love to see anyone try and get a patient past my 4'10" wife. She'd turn them to quivering jelly with one withering comment and have them weeping.
Thing is she shouldn’t have to, it’s not part of her job it’s making people better.

My wife’s had to deal with this kind of behaviour and it’s stressful.

PaulB

Thing is she shouldn’t have to, it’s not part of her job it’s making people better.

My wife’s had to deal with this kind of behaviour and it’s stressful.
She'd relish any aerosol trying THAT with her. She models herself on her hero, the first Matron she ever worked under. She was terrified of her and whenever she gets intimidated, she brings the spirit of that Sister to mind and stops at nothing until they've been cowed into submission. I've seen her walk up to a foul-mouthed threatening moron who tried to intimidate her by saying our address in front of her. He was in the process of having his children taken off him due to her evidence in court and she told him what an utter failure as a human being he was/is and he slumped in front of her accepting she'd got him. It's an adrenaline to her and she knows she's going to get it so she gives it back.

Top Bottom