Angela Rayner was spot on.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

That's that democracy thing kicking in right there, where would you draw the line then I wonder?

Thick? Stupid? Dickhead or racist?

Who decides which category people fit into, people like on here?

Well I guess you're in the running considering your propensity to label other people as "pricks".

You do categorise other people in that way don't you?

D

Deleted member 28

Well I guess you're in the running considering your propensity to label other people as "pricks".

You do categorise other people in that way don't you?
I do, only when I think they behave like one. 😉

D

Deleted member 28

So you answered your own question there and made yourself out a bit of a hypocrite by your admission.

Thanks for clearing that up.
FFS, what's your problem?

I assume the type of dog you aspire to is one of those annoying little things always trying to hump your leg, you do come over as such.

D

Deleted member 28

So you answered your own question there and made yourself out a bit of a hypocrite by your admission.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Did I?
I asked who decided which people were in which category not who I thought was a prick or not.

Salty seadog

Did I?
I asked who decided which people were in which category not who I thought was a prick or not.

Isn't calling people a prick categorising them?

You asked who gets to label people and it turns out by the record of your own posts that you feel you can.

Did I miss something?

D

Deleted member 28

Isn't calling people a prick categorising them?

You asked who gets to label people and it turns out by the record of your own posts that you feel you can.

Did I miss something?
I called a single person a prick because in my opinion he was being one, why you so interested anyway, you bored or something little doggy.

Salty seadog

I called a single person a prick because in my opinion he was being one, why you so interested anyway, you bored or something little doggy.

And hurled insults and get aggressive at many more when someone challenges you. Classic sign of someone who can't make a credible point.

Mugshot

Ãœber Member
This didn't ring true, so I had a quick look and you've called 3 people pricks.
To be honest, I thought it was more, but you've called me a prick twice :okay:

Top Bottom