After the Colston four, the Gill one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Qu’est-ce que c’est?
I think we need Hawkeye on that one.

Urrgh, I didn't previously know all the gory details.

I can see now, why people might object to the presence of his artworks on a public building.

Jup but that's not the point, if you park your tractor in a public place, and i have a hate from tractors, maybe for ''good'' reasons i assume you still wouldn't be ok with me destroying it?

mudsticks

Squire
Jup but that's not the point, if you park your tractor in a public place, and i have a hate from tractors, maybe for ''good'' reasons i assume you still wouldn't be ok with me destroying it?

u ok hun ??

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Word on the interwebs is that the bloke who took a hammer to the Gill piece is a Fathers 4 Justice campaigner. Bit ironic really, as their main aim is to prevent women being able to get their children away from men like Gill.

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
Word on the interwebs is that the bloke who took a hammer to the Gill piece is a Fathers 4 Justice campaigner. Bit ironic really, as their main aim is to prevent women being able to get their children away from men like Gill.

'Bit ironic' is working quite hard in that appraisal Claude :blush:

Or was the guys objection to the artwork based on other transgressions yet to be revealed ?? :sad:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Just men like Gill?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
'Bit ironic' is working quite hard in that appraisal Claude :blush:

Or was the guys objection to the artwork based on other transgressions yet to be revealed ?? :sad:
Knowing what we know of F4J, I wouldn't be surprised if the guy's motivation had something to do with his ex-wife leaving him for someone she'd met whilst appearing in a production of The Tempest.

Top Bottom